Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
xamScheduleView Make All Appointments The Same Height?
posted

I want ALL appointments to be the same height as they are when overlapping other appointments. How can I specify all appointments to be the height of what is pointed to by the Green Arrows (instead of the red arrows) when appointments are not conflicting / overlapping with any other appointment?

The result is that All appointments, no matter if they have conflicts or not, are All the same height.

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Jesse,

You can change the scheduler's property MinCalendarGroupExtent to 0 and it will use an implicit min height based on the height for any non conflicting/overlapping activities, leaving the gutter space as-is. The height of an activity is based on its template. In xamScheduleView (as in Outlook) the height of a single activity is made to fill the available height as long as there are no overlapping activities. There is no built-in way to set a desired size. I recommend submitting a new product idea.

You can suggest new product ideas for future versions by emailing ideas@infragistics.com.

Submitting your idea will send it directly to our product management team so that it can be imported into our new ideas community once live: http://ideas.infragistics.com.

Remember when submitting your idea to explain the context in which a feature would be used and why it is needed as well as anything that would prevent you from accomplishing this today. You can even add screenshots to build a stronger case.  You can also link back to this thread for additional details.
    Thank you in advance to submitting your product idea.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Reply Children
No Data