Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Force refresh xamGrid Cell Style
posted

Hello,

I write a poste months ago about an issue that I already have.

If you want more details about the issue please follow the link : https://www.infragistics.com/community/forums/f/ultimate-ui-for-wpf/109962/add-image-in-xamgrid-cell-like-excel-formula/523037?focus=true#517326

After many hours I think I found the issue reason.

In fact when the style's key is different between 2 cells the converter  is called, but if the style is the same, the converter is not called.

And that is a big issue for me.

For example if a have :

- a  cell with style : "styleDispo0" the cellcontrol will have the good background and the image will be displayed according to the converter result (visible or not visible)

- then if the cell just below the first one has a style : "styleDispo10" the background is different, and the image will also be displayed (or not) according to the converter's result.

So 2 differents style => 2 differents result => no problem

But if I have the following cases :

- a  cell with style : "styleDispo0" the cellcontrol will have the good background and the image will be displayed according to the converter result  (so that is the same behaviour)

- then if the cell just below the first one has the same style : "styleDispo0" the background is the same BUT the image will also be the same WHILE I hoped the converter will also be called one more time because the image should be the same.

So 1 different style => only 1 result (while the visibility behaviour is binded with a converter)

So is there any solution to force the style to reload all the binded value and at the end recompute the converter result ?

I have attached the file with the differents styles I use.

ViewCategorisationsDictionnary.zip