Force refresh xamGrid Cell Style
posted

Hello,

I write a poste months ago about an issue that I already have.

If you want more details about the issue please follow the link : https://www.infragistics.com/community/forums/f/ultimate-ui-for-wpf/109962/add-image-in-xamgrid-cell-like-excel-formula/523037?focus=true#517326

After many hours I think I found the issue reason.

In fact when the style's key is different between 2 cells the converter  is called, but if the style is the same, the converter is not called.

And that is a big issue for me.

For example if a have :

- a  cell with style : "styleDispo0" the cellcontrol will have the good background and the image will be displayed according to the converter result (visible or not visible)

- then if the cell just below the first one has a style : "styleDispo10" the background is different, and the image will also be displayed (or not) according to the converter's result.

So 2 differents style => 2 differents result => no problem

But if I have the following cases :

- a  cell with style : "styleDispo0" the cellcontrol will have the good background and the image will be displayed according to the converter result  (so that is the same behaviour)

- then if the cell just below the first one has the same style : "styleDispo0" the background is the same BUT the image will also be the same WHILE I hoped the converter will also be called one more time because the image should be the same.

So 1 different style => only 1 result (while the visibility behaviour is binded with a converter)

So is there any solution to force the style to reload all the binded value and at the end recompute the converter result ?

I have attached the file with the differents styles I use.

ViewCategorisationsDictionnary.zip