Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDataGrid moving single field
posted

Hello,

I'm using XamDataGrid and I need to block the moving of single field programmatically. Is there any way to do this?

I try to follow the documentation (help.infragistics.com/.../xamDataGrid_About_Field_Moving.html) but it doesn't work for me because or it blocks all fields or allows to move all fields.

Thank you!

Laurent

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Laurent,

It is not possible to block movement for individual fields, since the user would simply be able to move other fields around that field and effectively get the field where they wanted it, albeit in a more difficult way. That being said, xamDataGrid does off the ability to fix fields, which locks them to edge of the grid. You can read about how to use this feature here: https://www.infragistics.com/help/wpf/xamdatagrid-about-fixed-non-scrolling-fields

Please let me know if fixed fields will meet your application requirement. If not, please describe your requirement in more detail and I will do what I can to help you meet it.

Children
No Data