Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamMaskedEditor - SpinButton is disabled when focus is set at the end of the value
posted

I'm using XamMaskedEditor with Mask and SpinButton, but when there is a focus inside control at the end of the value (at the end of the 70%|) the spin button is disabled. When focus is between 70 and % the SpinButton is enabled. How make Spin button enabled when focus is set at the end of the value (at the end of the 70%)?

This field is used inside XamDataGrid:

<controls:XamDataGrid.FieldLayouts>
<igDP:FieldLayout>
<igDP:FieldLayout.Fields>

Here is the markup of the field:

<igDP:Field Name="MyPercentage" Label="{x:Static RFResourceRepository:RFResources.MyPercentage}">
<igDP:Field.Settings>
<igDP:FieldSettings>
<igDP:FieldSettings.EditorStyle>
<Style TargetType="{x:Type igEditors:XamMaskedEditor}">
<Setter Property="Mask" Value="{}{number:0-100}%" />
<Setter Property="Background" Value="Transparent" />
<Setter Property="BorderThickness" Value="0" />
<Setter Property="BorderBrush" Value="Transparent" />
<Setter Property="Foreground" Value="Black" />
<Setter Property="SpinButtonDisplayMode" Value="Focused"/>
</Style>
</igDP:FieldSettings.EditorStyle>
</igDP:FieldSettings>
</igDP:Field.Settings>
</igDP:Field>

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for sending your xaml. I will test this out in a sample application. It seems like the editor realizes it's on a string token that can't be modified so it disables the spin buttons. If that's the case, I will follow up with our dev team to find out whether it's expected behavior.

In the meantime, please consider whether placing the % outside the editor is an acceptable workaround.

Children
No Data