Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
TabGroupPane Region Adapter for CompositeWPF (Prism) Applications Released
posted

I just released the TabGroupPaneRegionAdapter I've been working on the last weeks.
http://claudiopi.blogspot.com/2008/07/infragistics-tabgrouppane-region.html

Hope that those using XamDockManager together with CompositeWPF, find it useful. 

Claudio. 

Parents
    posted

Hello,

I'm using CompositeWPFContrib.Composite.Wpf.Infragistics region extension in my project. I can open the view as a docking windows or floating windows or tabbed windows in my project. But I'm not sure how to switch the view inside the docking windows.

For example: If I open the View1, it will be opened as a tab. Lets say there is a button in View1. If I click that button from View1, I want to switch the View1 to View2.

Note: View1 and View2 are not from same module.

How can I achieve this?

Bootstrapper

protected override RegionAdapterMappings ConfigureRegionAdapterMappings() {
                RegionAdapterMappings mappings = base.ConfigureRegionAdapterMappings();
                mappings.RegisterMapping(typeof(TabGroupPane), new TabGroupPaneRegionAdapter(Container.Resolve<IRegionBehaviorFactory>()));
                return mappings;
            }

XAML

<igDock:XamDockManager Grid.Row="2" x:Name="dockManager" >
                <igDock:DocumentContentHost>
                    <igDock:SplitPane
                                      VerticalAlignment="Stretch" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch">
                        <igDock:TabGroupPane Name="TabGroupPane1"
                            cal:RegionManager.RegionName="{x:Static infrastructure:RegionNames.ContentRegion}"
                                              VerticalAlignment="Top"/>

</igDock:SplitPane>
                </igDock:DocumentContentHost>
            </igDock:XamDockManager>

Reply Children
No Data