Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
checkbox in the header of the xammulticolumncomboeditor checkbox column
posted

Hi everyone, is it possible to insert a checkbox in the first column of the xammulticolumncomboeditor? that is at the top of the column with the checkboxes of the individual elements

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Flavio,

I have been investigating into the functionality to place a "header checkbox" in the XamMultiColumnComboEditor, and at the moment, there does not exist a built-in way to do this, although you can do some styling to allow this functionality.

In order to achieve your requirement, I would recommend inclusion of the default style for RowSelectionCheckBoxHeaderCellControl. This default style can commonly be found in the generic.xaml file at the following directory when you have an Infragistics WPF product installed:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\<your version here>\WPF\DefaultStyles\XamComboEditor

Once you have included this default style, I would recommend modifying it such that there exists a Checkbox in the default template as well. On check or uncheck of this checkbox, you can then select or deselect all items in the XamMultiColumnComboEditor.

I have attached a sample project to demonstrate inclusion of the default style. I hope this helps you.

If you would like to see this functionality included in a future version of the XamMultiColumnComboEditor, I would recommend suggesting a new product idea for this feature at https://www.infragistics.com/community/ideas/i/ultimate-ui-for-wpf. This will place you in direct communication with our product management teams who plan and prioritize upcoming features and development based on community and user feedback.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

MultiComboHeaderCheckbox.zip