Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Localization Mouse hove
posted

Hello

would somebody please help me how can I change the mouse hove language to Arabic ?

i want to localization the red part

thanks in advance for you helping

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Arsham,

Thank you for posting to our forum.

Unfortunately, we do not have any public resource string for the XamPropertyGrid properties so in order to localize XamaProprtyGrid categorize property you would need to change the default style of the XamPropertyGrid.

If you snoop through XamPropertyGrid control you will see we have ‘Part_categorizeButton’ radio button for the categorize property, you would have to replace this button with a new radio button having Arabic tooltip.

The default style of XamPropertyGrid you can find in : WPF\DefaultStyles\PropertyGrid\ generic.shared
    You would need to copy the whole template of ‘Part_categorizeButton’ style and its respective references and add it into your

Xaml code.

This is the temple I am referring to:

<RadioButton  x:Name="PART_CategorizeButton"
                                          Grid.Column="0" 
                                          Width="16"
                                          Height="16" 
                                          Margin="2"
                                          GroupName="Sorting"
                                          IsChecked="{Binding Path=PropertyGrid.IsCategorized, RelativeSource={RelativeSource TemplatedParent}, Mode=OneWay}"
                                          IsThreeState="False"
                                          ToolTip="{Binding Source={StaticResource toolTipCategorizeButton}, Path=Value}" 
                                          Style="{DynamicResource {x:Static igLocalPrim:PropertyGridFilterAreaControl.CategorizeButtonStyleKey}}">
                                <ig:Commanding.Commands>
                                    <ig:CommandSourceCollection>
                                        <igLocalPrim:PropertyGridCommandSource EventName="Checked" CommandType="SortByCategory"/>
                                    </ig:CommandSourceCollection>
                                </ig:Commanding.Commands>
                            </RadioButton>

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Children
No Data