Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
TimeSpanPicker for WPF
posted

I am trying to get dropdown to select time (both hours and minutes) same like windows phone in WPF application. Can this be done in WPF application?

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Gayani,

I have been investigating into the requirement you are looking to achieve, and it appears that you have sent us an e-mail describing the behavior that you are referring to. For reference, I have attached the screenshot that describes it to this post.

The closest thing that I can recommend in the Infragistics toolset to achieve this is usage of the XamCarouselPanel control with a custom item path to make it vertical. There exists a sample project in the Infragistics for WPF Samples Browser at the directory of XamCarouselPanel => Display => Auto-Scale Item Contents that describes, with a code-example how to create a carousel panel with a vertical path.

If you are looking for a direct, built-in time-picker control like the one in Windows Phone, I would recommend suggesting a new product idea at the WPF ideas site. This will place you in direct communication with our product management teams who plan and prioritize upcoming features and development based on community and user feedback.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.