Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Cells not rendering properly in XamMultiColumnComboEditor
posted

I am having a problem where cells in a XamMultiColumnComboEditor are not rendering properly (see 1st pic).  If I resize the control, the data will appear (see 2nd pic).  If the user toggles between two radio buttons, the item source for the XamMultiColumnComboEditor is changed.  I'm at a loss on what could possibly be wrong and how to fix it.

<ig:XamMultiColumnComboEditor Grid.Row="5" Grid.Column="1" Grid.ColumnSpan="2" Grid.RowSpan="1" Margin="4"
x:Name="xamMultiColumnComboEditorTicket" VerticalContentAlignment="Center"
AutoGenerateColumns="False" DropDownButtonDisplayMode="Always" SelectedItemsResetButtonVisibility="Collapsed">
<ig:XamMultiColumnComboEditor.Columns>
<ig:TextComboColumn Key="TicketNumber" Width="25*" HeaderText="Ticket"/>
<ig:DateComboColumn Key="EffectiveDate" Width="25*" HeaderText="Effective Date" />
<ig:TextComboColumn Key="Chain" Width="10*" HeaderText="Chain"/>
<ig:TextComboColumn Key="Store" Width="25*" HeaderText="Store"/>
<ig:TextComboColumn Key="TransactionCode" Width="10*" HeaderText="Transaction Code"/>
<ig:TextComboColumn Key="TicketValue" Width="25*" HeaderText="Ticket Value" />
<ig:TextComboColumn Key="RouteNumber" Width="10*" HeaderText="Route"/>
</ig:XamMultiColumnComboEditor.Columns>
</ig:XamMultiColumnComboEditor>

var ticketList = new List<Ticket>();

if (button.Name == "radioFreeTickets")
                {
                    // Select only free tickets
                    ticketList = Tickets.Where(t => t.RouteNumber == route.RouteNumber && t.Free).ToList();
                }
                else
                {
                    ticketList = Tickets.Where(t => t.RouteNumber == route.RouteNumber).ToList();
                }

this.xamMultiColumnComboEditorTicket.ItemsSource = ticketList;

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Scott,

Thank you for posting to our forum.

I followed the steps you suggested, created a sample of XamMultiColumnComboEditor using version 17.2.20172.2077 and bind it with my own data collection.

Now when I run the sample, I do not see any combo cell values rendered, until I resize the control (as you mentioned).

It looks like auto width set in the columns causing the issue, when I removed it, all the cells value rendered as expected.

I have attached the sample project I used to test this. If your scenario is different than the attached sample please go ahead and modify the sample and send me back for further investigation of your issue.

I have asked our engineering staff to examine this further.  To ensure that it will receive attention, I have logged this behavior in our internal tracking system with a Development ID of 255823. The next step will be for a developer to review my investigation and confirm my findings or to offer a fix, or other resolution.

I will leave this case open and update you with any new information after the review.  You can also continue to send updates to this case at any time.

You can view the status of the development issue connected to this case by selecting the "Development Issues" tab when viewing this case on the web site. 

Please let me know if you need more information.

MultiColumnComboEditable.zip

Children
No Data