Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDataGrid Arrow Key Navigation not correctly working
posted

Hello I am pretty new to using Infragistics and have been tasked to take over code that has been written by a previous developer.
Based on my observations, this developer implemented a custom Infragistics XamDataGrid that allows one to bind to the SelectedItems property as the SelectedItems property does not allow binding by default according to him,.

Preview of code:

<CustomControls:BSIXamDataGrid x:Uid="xamDataGridCam" x:Name="xamDataGridCam"
                                  DataSource="{Binding QueryItems}"   
                                  BindableSelectedItems="{Binding SelectedItems, Mode=TwoWay}"   
                                  GroupByAreaLocation="None"
                                  GotKeyboardFocus="xamDataGridCam_GotKeyboardFocus"
                                  AutoFit="True"
                                  Grid.Row="4"
                                  VerticalContentAlignment="Stretch"
                                  ScrollingMode="Immediate"
                                  ScrollViewer.VerticalScrollBarVisibility="Disabled"
                                  ScrollViewer.CanContentScroll="True"
                                  VerticalAlignment="Stretch"
                                  RecordsInViewChanged="xamDataGridCam_RecordsInViewChanged"
                                  RecordFilterDropDownPopulating="xamDataGridCam_RecordFilterDropDownPopulating"   
                                  AssigningFieldLayoutToItem="xamDataGridCam_AssigningFieldLayoutToItem">

There seems to be a bug where if I try to navigate through the rows in a table using the arrow keys, it will only go to the next row then go back to the previous like so:

Could anyone please help me understand what's possibly going on? Thanks in advance!