Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDataGrid Filter Display Values
posted

Hello,

I have a xamdatagrid with a field where I use a converter to change the display values.  I want to use the same converter on the filter values.  Currently I have following XAML

<dataPresenter:Field Name="Status" Label="Status" Width="80" Converter="{StaticResource GatepassStatusConverter}" Row="1" Column="3">
                <dataPresenter:Field.Settings>
                    <dataPresenter:FieldSettings FilterOperatorDefaultValue="Equals"
                                                 FilterOperatorDropDownItems="Equals"
                                                 FilterOperandUIType="DropDownList">
                        <dataPresenter:FieldSettings.FilterCellEditorStyle>
                            <Style TargetType="{x:Type igWPF:XamComboEditor}">
                                <Setter Property="ValueToTextConverter" Value="{StaticResource GatepassStatusConverter}" />
                                <Setter Property="ValueToDisplayTextConverter" Value="{StaticResource GatepassStatusConverter}" />
                            </Style>
                        </dataPresenter:FieldSettings.FilterCellEditorStyle>                        
                    </dataPresenter:FieldSettings>                    
                </dataPresenter:Field.Settings>
            </dataPresenter:Field>

The items in the filter combobox always show the original instead of the converted values.  Would appriciate all help.

Regards,

Peter