Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to bind a columnHeader of XamPivot to multiple property
posted

Hi,

I try to use the XamPivot to display Data...

I want  to know how i can customize  the columnHeader to bind more than property ..

A want to display another information with A-136...  in this column

the  XAML way please.

Thx

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Michel,

In order to customize a column or row header in the XamPivotGrid, I would recommend including the default templates for PivotColumnHeaderCellControl and PivotRowHeaderCellControl. These default templates can be found in the generic.shared.xaml file commonly found at the following directory:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\<your version here>\WPF\DefaultStyles\XamPivotGrid

Once you have included these default styles and their dependencies, I would recommend that you locate a ContentControl named “HeaderPresenter” in each default template. Here, you can provide a ContentTemplate that can bind to the element you wish to bind to.

I am attaching a sample project that demonstrates this. I am rather unsure what you are looking to bind to in this case, and so the modification of the ContentControl.ContentTemplate in the case of the sample project is bound to the Content of the ContentControl, which is the normal header as well as the addition of some generic text.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

PivotGridFlatDataTest.zip

Reply Children