Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to override Filter-Operand dropdown style while using an app level theme.
posted

Hi ,

I am using Office2010BlueTheme at the application level using the following code.

ThemeManager.ApplicationTheme = new Office2010BlueTheme();

I am using filter row in XamDataGrid. The default style of the filter operand dropdown has oversized icons. Is there a way to override this

using the default style only for this dropdown.

Thanks,

Arun

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Arun,

I have been investigating into the behavior you are seeing in which the “Match” and “Does not match” operands are oversized in the Office2010Blue theme, and I cannot seem to reproduce the behavior you are seeing. I have built a sample project against version 18.1.20181.255 of Infragistics for WPF 2018.1, and all of the sizes of the operands are consistent on my end. This sample project is attached.

It is also worth noting that in the sample project, when the Office2010Blue theme is applied, the background of the filter operand selector is blue, whereas in your screenshot, it is white. This leads me to believe that you may have a style on your end that is taking effect, and possibly causing this issue. It may be helpful if you can modify the sample project I am attaching such that it reproduces the behavior you are seeing.

Regarding modification of the icons, each of these icons are a DrawingImage stored in the PrimitivesGeneric_Express ResourceDictionary commonly found at the following directory:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\<your version here>\WPF\DefaultStyles\Windows\PrimitivesGeneric_Express.xaml

They are all used in a Style for ComparisonOperatorSelector in the same file, as this is the style for the operand drop-down in the grid. If you wish to modify the icons, I would recommend modification of these DrawingImages or the ComparisonOperatorSelector style, although I feel that may not be the root cause in this case, as mentioned above.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

XDGOperandDropDownIssueTest.zip

Reply Children
No Data