Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
refreshing
posted

Hello,

Having a small issue with xamdatagrid, What I'm doing is I click new and any data thats in the grid will disappear so I can add new documents, if I click cancel I want to remove the edited images from the grid and replace it with the data that was there previously. I am able to do all except bring back the old data after I click cancel. Does anyone have any advice, I've already tried updatemode and I cant seem to get it.

Thanks in advance,

Joel

Offline posted

Hello Joel,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking through it and I created a sample project for you showing this particular scenario. Basically there are two buttons, New and Cancel when you click new the data is changed with an empty DataTable and you can add the new Records and if you click Cancel the old data is brought back. It has been a while since you have made your  post, in case you still need of support I will be glad to assist you further.

Feel free to write me if you need further assistance.

xamDataGridAddNewRecords.zip