Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problem with Asynchronous Export in XamDataGrid
posted

Hi Team,

We have upgraded from Infragistics 16.1 version to 18.1 for our project.

After upgrade, I have noticed that the export functionality is not working properly as it was working with 16.1 version.

We are using ExportAsync() to export the data to excel in an asynchronous way and to display the progress bar.

While with Export(), it woks fine, but ExportAsync(), I do not see any data exported on the excel document. It is blank and we do not see any error while exporting.

Please help us to identify and resolve the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Archana,

Thank you for your post!

This behavior is known, and has been fixed in a private build that we are giving out to those who report this error. As such, I have created you a private support case that you can access to get this build. It has an ID of CAS-200480-Y0R5D7, and you can access it after signing into your account on the Infragistics website, here: https://www.infragistics.com/my-account/support-activity.

This fix will also be included in an upcoming service release for 18.1 and later.

I will be updating that support case with a link to the private build shortly. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Children