Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Customize WPF Menu Tool with a Control Template
posted

I am looking for a Menu Tool with something like this.

But here in place of LargeImage I want to add my own svg xaml(controltemplate). Please suggest how i can achieve this.

Offline posted

Hello Srajan,

From the sample screenshot that you have provided, it appears that you are already using the XamRibbon and a MenuTool, although I am unsure if you are currently using one of our built-in themes, such as RoyalDark or MetroDark, or if you have provided your own styling. If this is not the case, please let me know as the following is based on that impression.

If you are looking to re-template the LargeImage area of the MenuTool in the XamRibbon control, I would recommend bringing in the default styles for the MenuTool and MenuButtonArea and modifying their default control templates. These can be found in the RibbonGeneric.xaml file commonly found at the following directory when Infragistics tools are installed:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\<version>\WPF\DefaultStyles\Ribbon

Note, if you are using the MetroDark or RoyalDark themes, you may want to look in the RibbonMetroDark.xaml and RibbonRoyalDark.xaml files at the same directory instead.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.