Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Hierarchical data XamDataGrid column alignment
posted

Hello,

I am trying to align the column headers for my XamDataGrid which is bound to DataSet (with multiple DataTable parent-child relationship).

Attached is the sample project files (Cannot upload the whole solution here). We are using 16.1.20161.1000 version of IG WPF.

Can you please suggest where am I going wrong ?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello, 

I have been looking into your question and found this forum thread where a similar question has been discussed. According to the suggestion, XamDataGrid header label could be aligned in:

• XAML
      <igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldSettings>

<igDP:FieldSettings LabelTextAlignment="Center" /> 

</igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldSettings>

• code-behind:
      this.myGrid.FieldLayouts[0].Fields[0].Settings.LabelTextAlignment = TextAlignment.Center; 

Please have a look at it and if this is not an accurate demonstration of what you are trying to achieve you can provide your own sample by removing any external dependencies and code that is not directly related to the issue, zip your application and attach it in this case. If it still could not be attached you can upload it in a cloud by your choice and share a link to it.

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Sincerely,
    Teodosia Hristodorova
    Associate Software Developer

Children