Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDataGrid - GroupBy background Image
posted

Is it possible to add a background image to the GroupBy area when expanded?

Offline posted

Hello Patrick,

It is possible to add a Background image to the group-by area by creating an ImageBrush with an x:Key of “{x:Static ig:DataPresenterBrushKeys.GroupByAreaMultiBackgroundBrush}” as this will override the default brush used as the Background of the group-by area.

Please note, there is an extra Rectangle in the default control template of the GroupByAreaMulti element that you also may want to remove as this will allow you to fill the entire group-by area without the “two-tone” part that is there by default. If you would like to modify this default template, you can get it from the DataPresenterGeneric_Express.xaml file commonly found at the following directory:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\<version>\WPF\DefaultStyles\DataPresenter

I am attaching a sample project to demonstrate the above. I hope this helps you.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

XDGGroupByAreaImage.zip