Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
xamDataGrid and Snoop out of sync
posted

Still trying to get red negative values sorted in the datagrid...

I have tried the technique in Patrick's post here , but it has some undesirable consequences... so, I went for implementing the solution straight from the help guide... using Conditional formatting, ie, this page

It works just fine in a test WPF app I hacked... but in my real app (well, add-on actually), it does NOT work... however Snoop reports it is fine!  ie Foreground color is red on a selected grid cell - but the cell displayed still has white foreground.   Proof attached in images... and yes I am sure I am looking at the correct grid cell.

I just want to display values... no editing allowed, even what I show here has a border from the custom CellValuePresenter.  I'd rather NOT have that also... but first issue is to sort the red negative...

The cell in question is the one SNoop has highlghted with a red border... value -5.12

PS... I am forced to use version WPF15.4 due to the addon's underlying app is provided with 15.4... I cannot change this.

Parents Reply Children
No Data