Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDataGrid - Change Alternate Row Foreground
posted

Hi,

I have a data bound XamDataGrid with a custom style. Now I want to use the grid's feature to alternate the row background. I've wrote a custom Style for the DataRecordCellArea where i've set the BackgroundAlternate DependencyProperty. Now my Row Background is alternating. I've also set Foreground Property in this style but it only affects the "non alternating" rows.

How do I set the Foreground Brush of the Alternating Rows? I want it to be the same as the "non alternating" ones.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted
    Hello Stephan, 

I noticed that there is another forum thread regarding the same query. Please, keep in mind that according to our support policy we handle singe thread per issues. This helps us ensure that all issues are addressed and handled correctly.

Please have a look at this forum thread where I have already provided an answer and let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Thank you for using Infragistics components.

Best regards,
    Bozhidara Pachilova
    Associate Software Developer
Children
No Data