Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
xamDataPresenter nuget package missing?
posted

Hello - I'm about to migrate our library to .NET 5 and I'm thus replacing all our assembly references to Nuget package references. However, I have not yet found the Nuget package which contains InfragisticsWPF4.DataPresenter.v21.1.dll (or the corresponding version free build of it InfragisticsWPF.DataPresenter.dll).

Did I just not look hard enough? There is nothing by that name in the list of Nuget packages that are deployed with the Infragistics WPF Ultimate installer but maybe it hides in one of the other packages.

Thanks for your help and best regards

Uwe

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Uwe,

Please refer to this page of our documentation. It provides a list that includes all the controls that fall into a certain NuGet package, which you can refer to add each NuGet that your application needs.

As for your question regarding the fact that you are unable to find the NuGet package for the DataPresenter.dll, you are correct, it actually is included in a NuGet with a different name - Infragistics.WPF.DataGrids. It includes the XamDataPresenter, XamDataGrid, XamDataCards, XamDataCarousel and XamTreeGrid so this is the NuGet package you should reference.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
    Ivan Kitanov

Reply Children
No Data