Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Bug Report - Infragistics WPF Samples 2020.2
posted

Hi, I couldn't find a section on the website to report bugs.

I found that the `xamBusyIndicator` in the Infragistics WPF Samples, specifically the `Delayed Display` example has an issue in it.

When you leave the default time as `5 Seconds` and just start the timer, once it gets to 5 seconds, a lot of `Unexpected Problem` dialog boxes will appear. (Please see screenshot)

Sorry if I shouldn't have raised it on the Forum.

Kind Regards,

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Connor,

Thank you for your post.

I have reproduced this behavior you are seeing, and I have asked our engineering teams to examine it further as there appears to be something wrong with this particular sample in the WPF Samples Browser. To ensure it receives attention, I have logged it in our internal tracking systems with an ID of 273237.

I have also created a private support case that I will be linking this issue to so that you can be notified when the behavior is fixed. This support case has an ID of CAS-213776-M0D3F3 and you can access it here: https://www.infragistics.com/my-account/support-activity.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Children
No Data