Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Add custom text to legend
posted

Hello,

is it possible to add a custom text in the legend after all series are displayed?

xamDataChart

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Bin,

Thank you for posting to Infragistics Community!

I have been looking into your question and I believe you will find the “Legend Template” sample in the WPF Samples Browser that ships with the Ultimate UI for WPF installation helpful on the matter. It can be found under xamDataChart -> Style -> Legend Template. The sample demonstrates how a legend with additional custom content and styling can be defined and set for the chart. It also has the benefit of binding to the default legend’s content, so no manual listing of the series is needed. For your convenience, I am attaching an isolated sample demonstrating a xamDataChart with such a legend, showing the series list as well as custom text.

A useful resource might also be the Chart Legends topics in our documentation here.

Please, test the sample on your side and if you require any further assistance on the matter, please let me know.

Best regards,

Bozhidara Pachilova

Associate Software Developer

3122.XDCCustomLegend.zip

Children
No Data