Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
xamBusyIndicator Loader Background
posted

In case of  xamBusyIndicator SpinnerSegmentedBusyAnimation , I want the box type transparent background, so that the text below it Generating results should be shown more clear.

Link reffered : https://www.infragistics.com/help/wpf/xambusyindicator-configuring-animations-brushes

Reffered Code: 

<ig:XamBusyIndicator IsBusy="True" Name="SpinnerSegmented" > <ig:XamBusyIndicator.Animation> <ig:SpinnerSegmentedBusyAnimation AnimationFill="#FF43A898" />

</ig:XamBusyIndicator.Animation> </ig:XamBusyIndicator>

Current Result :

Expected Result :

Offline posted

Hello Anshu,

I have been investigating into the behavior you are reporting, but using the code you have provided, I am seeing the correct color applied to the segmented ring of the XamBusyIndicator. It looks like you are trying to have a fully opaque result around the busy indicator animation in this case as well. If this is the case, you can set the Background on the XamBusyIndicator itself.

I am attaching a sample project to demonstrate the above.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

BusyIndicatorBrushTest.zip