Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
how to scroll down to the last child record in XamTreeGrid
posted

I am using XamTreeGrid and what I want to achieve is scrolling down to the newly added child of the parent record, how can I accomplish that?

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Hayder,

In order to scroll the last record of a parent record into view in the XamTreeGrid, I would recommend using the GetRecordFromDataItem method of the XamTreeGrid if you know the underlying data item to the record that you are looking to bring into view. If you do not know the data item, then you can utilize the Records collection of the XamTreeGrid to get the record from the full collection of records in the tree.

Once you have the DataRecord that you are looking to scroll into view, you can pass it into the BringRecordIntoView method of the XamTreeGrid. This will scroll the corresponding record into view.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Reply Children
No Data