Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDataGrid different resolution support
posted

Hi Team,

I have two requirements to complete using xamdatagrid.

1. XamdataGrid should support different resolution screens. All the column's labels and data should get adjusted when the user minimizes or maximizes the WPF window on any screen of any resolution. What should I do about this?

2. I have to achieve the below requirements where for a certain date there is some amount in the cell. These dates would be dynamic so I cannot hardcode in the code so that it maps. Also, how to create data set for such requirements so that the mapping in the xamdatagrid works.

Thanks

Offline posted

Hello Vivek,

Thank you for your post. About your first requirement XamDataGrid does have full resolution support out of the box. May I know where you are having issue ? For clear understanding may be attach a screenshort.

For your second requirement ,for your dynamic date column you can use DataTable and add column dynamically. You can have column's name be a string representation of the date and then parse that to the Label property of the Field, and then autogenerate them for the grid.