Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
GalleryItem can not have content?!
posted
I downloaded your sample project which demonstrates how to add descriptions to GalleryItems. I must say it was a bit convoluted. Could you please give the GalleryItem a Content property in the next update to make this whole exercise a lot easier. A rival control makes this so simple and a prototype I wrote using that control may have to be altered because of your limitation in this area. This gallery style is common in Office so why this was not included is a bit bizarre.
    Offline posted

The sample that was provided is meant to demonstrate how one could display formatted text within the gallery item with the current implementation. You're right that this should be part of the product and a suggestion for adding descriptions/custom content to gallery items has been entered into our system. I do not have any information though on when this will be implemented.