Is is possible to expand more than one group at a time? Thanks.
What do you mean by "expand more than one group at a time" ?Could you please, provide me with some more details?
I think he wants to use this more like an explorer bar where you can see the contents of multiple groups at the same time. No, the xamOutlookbar is meant to emulate the navigation metaphor you see on the left side of MS Outlook which only shows the contents of the currently selected group. You may want to submit a suggestion for creating a separate ExplorerBar style control.
This would be a very useful feature... very high on my wish list. Your WinForms Win Explorer Bar supports this by setting the control style to VS2005ToolBox.
Any news? For us the feature "expand multiple groups" (explorer style) is decisive for having to use another vendor's control or be able to use Infragistics. It would be great if Infragistics could comment on feature availability and its plans on this.
DevExpress library seems to have such functionality and so does the Winforms version of the XamOutlookBar(UltraExplorerBar). If XamOutlookBar is just a version of UltraExplorerBar for WPF, why does not it support all of the view styles supported by the WinForms control?
Attached is a screeenshot of DevXpress control styles. We need the same functionality in XamOutlookBar.Thanks.
Thank you for your post. I have been looking into it and I can say that currently this feature is not available in the WPF outlook bar. You can submit this as new product idea here:
There are many benefits to submitting an product idea:
- Direct communication with our product management team regarding your product idea.
- Notifications whenever new information regarding your idea becomes available.
- Ability to vote on your favorite product ideas to let us know which ones are the most important to you. You will have ten votes for this and can change which ideas you are voting for at any time.
- Allow you to shape the future of our products by requesting new controls and products altogether.
- You and other developers can discuss existing product ideas with members of our Product Management team.
Steps to create your idea:
The Product Idea site puts you in the driver’s seat and allows you to track the progress of your ideas at any time, see how many votes it got, read comments from other developers in the community, and see if someone from the product team has additional questions for you.
Thank you for contacting Infragistics.
I did submit the idea again although IG support from one of the other threads submitted it back 2 years ago...