Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
LabelPresenter is not getting Summary Selection Control
posted

I am going to add some custom functionality to the LabelPresenter and used Blend to generate the default style and ControlTemplate.  I tried running without making any changes to make sure everything is working before I start making changes and discovered that the SummaryCalculatorSelectionControl does not show up when I click the summary button.  The popup containing that control is defined in the SummaryButton control template not the LabelPresenter, so does anyone have an idea why the selection control stopped showing up?

I could post the xaml Blend generated for the LabelPresenter style and control template, but it does not directly contain anything about the selection control.

Offline posted

Hello WWillis,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking through it and it seems like this has been fixed in our supported versions. Please note, we are making efforts to ensure all posts are addressed by an Infragistics expert. We believe that the other community members could benefit from this thread as well.

Feel free to write me if you need further assistance.