Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Set a Value For a Property in a DataItem Within DataTriggers ... Could That Be Possible????
posted

Hey Everybody .. Let's Go To The Problem :( ... Here's Some Code That Will Clarify What I Need:

<InfraDP:XamDataGrid.Resources>
                <Style TargetType="{x:Type InfraDP:CellValuePresenter}">
                    <Setter Property="Background" Value="White" />
                    <Style.Triggers>
                        <DataTrigger Binding="{Binding Mode=TwoWay, RelativeSource={RelativeSource Self}, Path=Record.DataItem.IsChanged}"  Value="True">
                            <DataTrigger.EnterActions>
                                <BeginStoryboard Storyboard="{StaticResource storyboard1}">

<Storyboard AutoReverse="True" >
                                          <ColorAnimation Storyboard.TargetProperty="(Control.Background).               (SolidColorBrush.Color)"  From="White" To="Red" Duration="0:0:1" />
                                   </Storyboard>                                   
                                </BeginStoryboard>
                            </DataTrigger.EnterActions>
                        </DataTrigger>
                    </Style.Triggers>
                </Style>
            </InfraDP:XamDataGrid.Resources>

this code is doing something like a flush effect for a record which its "IsChanged" Property is set to true.

What I Really Want Here .. Is How Can I Set "Record.DataItem.IsChanged" back to false from whithin the XAML Code.. I Need It. ... Thanks in Advance

Parents Reply Children
No Data