Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Multiple record selection on an editable XamDataGrid without RecordSelector
posted

I've been working on implementing multiple record selection in a XamDataGrid without using the Record Selector, but rather simply by using the standard behaviors of shift-click and ctrl-click. I found that by setting SelectionTypeCell=null, SelectionTypeRecord=Extended, and setting the CellClickAction of all fields to SelectRecord, this would work.

Unfortunately, I now need to do the same thing on a XamDataGrid where every record field is editable in one way or another. This precludes using CellClickAction=SelectRecord. Does anyone know of an integrated way to allow multiple selection on such a grid?

Ideally users would be able to:

-Single click in a cell to activate the relevant record and set the cell to editmode = true.

-Activate one record with a regular single click, then shift click another row and have all rows between the first and second (inclusive) set to selected.

-Ctrl-click any record to add it to the selected items.

Thoughts?

Parents Reply Children
No Data