Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Using ComboEditorTool for objects
posted

Hi.

I'm trying to use a ComboEditorTool to present values from a list of objects. I encouted a problem that every time I tried to change the selection, the selected object returned to the first object in the list. Trying to debug in order to solve the issue yielded no results. My ComboEditorTool was defined like this:

<igRibbon:ComboEditorTool ItemsSource="{Binding Path=WamJobMainViewModel.MeasurementTypesList}"
                          DisplayMemberPath="Name"
                          SelectedItem="{Binding Path=WamJobMainViewModel.CurrentMeasurement, Mode=TwoWay}" />

Relclently, I switched to ComboBox which works just fine. Any idea how I could use ComboEditorTool for this?

Thanks,

Izhar Lotem

posted

Hello Izhar,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need any support I will glad to assist you on the matter. I have been looking into your issue and have tested it with the attached sample and version 11.1 and I wasn’t able to reproduce the mentioned incorrect behavior.

If you still have this issue, or you need any further assistance I will be glad to help you with it.

ComboEditorToolsSelectionIssue.zip