Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to differentiate betwwen 'Active' record and 'SelectedRecord'
posted

Hi,

I am using xamdatagrid

I want to differentiate 'Active' record and 'SelectedRecord'. When i click on the record
(DateRecordCellArea) i want to highlight the record with one style. When i click the record
(RecordSelector) i want to highlight the record with a different style. Have tried to find some
specific event for the record selector which will not fire for record selection by clicking the
datarecordcellarea, could not find anything. 'RecordActivated' and 'RecordActivating' fires
for both actions.

I also want to the same behaviour for multiple row selection.
Have used cellclickaction=SelectRecord.

posted

I apologize that no one has yet answered this post. We were inundated with more posts than we had resources to cover. Since that time we have been adding people to the task of making sure every post gets a reply from an Infragistics employee.

I have attached a sample project that illustrates how you can target the background, foreground, and border brushes for each field whether it is active, selected, not selected and not active, or when the mouse is over the field.

Thank you,

XamDataGridSample.zip