Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WPF Data Visualization control
posted

Hello,

I must say that I've been really existing to see the release of  WPF Data Visualization 2010 Volume 2 this morning.

.... and extremely disappointed to find out that the Radar/spider data chart (see below snaposhot from CTP annoucement) was not in.

Do you still plan to include this control in the WPF Data Visualization ? By When?

Regards

Rodolphe Lanrivain

Parents
No Data
    posted

I have sent your feature request directly to our product management team. If you would like to follow up on your feature request at a later point, you may contact Developer Support management via email. Please include the reference number of your feature request which is FR12491 in the subject and body of your email message. You can reach Developer Support management through the following email address: dsmanager@infragistics.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sincerely,
    Batnasan
    Developer Support Engineer, MCAD
    Infragistics
    www.infragistics.com/support

Children
No Data