Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
RibbonButtonToolTemplate
posted

How can I modify the RibbonButtonToolTemplate? I want to change the corner radius. I found the template in the RibbonGeneric file, but there doesn't seem to be any reference to any of the elements (borders,etc.) that make up the ButtonTool.

Thanks,

Alan

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Alan,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. So I have been looking through your post and I created a sample project for you with a ButtonTool and the Style for it which I copied from the default style. You are wright that there isn’t any Border in the template of the button because it inherits ButtonBase, but you can always create your own template and add a Border.

Feel free to write me if you have further questions.

RibbonButtonToolRetemplate.zip
    Offline posted

You can good to modify with following tips and tricks. The generic types of reference materials and good tools to be shared with that link. The verification and good modifying information is useful to you. More related materials collect from essay writing service reviews.