Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Mouse over row color change doesn't work for theme Office2k7Black
posted

Hi,

I've used a Office2k7Black theme for my grid. for sometime the yellow color was appearing on the row where mouse was pointed but not it has stop doing it. it is working fine on my test project but not working in my real project. here are the settings i used in grid.

<igDP:XamDataGrid   Name="xamDataGrid1"  AutoFit="True" Height="Auto" Width="Auto" MinHeight="150"  GroupByAreaLocation="None"

DataSource="{Binding Path=.Prescriptions, Mode=TwoWay, NotifyOnTargetUpdated=True, NotifyOnSourceUpdated=True, UpdateSourceTrigger=Explicit, BindsDirectlyToSource=True}" 

IsNestedDataDisplayEnabled="True"  ScrollingMode="Immediate" GroupByAreaMode="DefaultFieldLayoutOnly"  UpdateMode="OnUpdate" 

IsSynchronizedWithCurrentItem="True" BindToSampleData="False" Theme="Office2k7Black" >

<igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldSettings>

<igDP:FieldSettings FilterOperandUIType="None"  LabelClickAction="Nothing" AutoSizeOptions="All" AutoSizeScope="ViewableRecords" DataValueChangedNotificationsActive="True"/>

</igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldSettings>

<igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldLayoutSettings>

<!-- If you prefer to design your own fields' layout, set AutoGenerateFields property to 'False' and create Fields collection -->

<igDP:FieldLayoutSettings AutoGenerateFields="False" RecordSelectorLocation="None" DataRecordSizingMode="SizedToContentAndIndividuallySizable"  DataErrorDisplayMode="ErrorIconAndHighlight" FilterAction="None"  />

</igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldLayoutSettings>

I've not used any color change style apart from this. neither used any mouse events nor set any values on efffects. 

i would appreciate your help on this. matter is urgent.

Thanks

Offline posted

Hello,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. I have been looking through your post and I used your code, but I wasn’t able to reproduce your behavior. If this is still an issue for you could you please send me an isolated sample project, where this behavior is reproduced and I will be glad to investigate it further for you.

Feel free to write me if you have further questions.