Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Report Header on WPF with Infragistics 10.2
posted

Hi,

I'm using infragistics netadvantage 10.2 with wpf, and what I want is to create a report with a header and a footer, but I want the header only on the first page and the footer only on the last page.

I have the header and footer created using an user control. Everything works fine, the header and the footer appear and he grid is showing without a problem, but I would like to have the header only on the first page...

Can anyone tell me how I do this???

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Tiago,

Currently this feature is not available and I have logged feature request FR13689 for you. I have created case CAS-75347-7JYW2M  as well on this issue and linked it to the feature request.  I have sent  you more details regarding this feature request through the support case.

You’ll be able to access this case from the My Support Activity page: <https://www.infragistics.com/Membership/MySupport.aspx>

Please let me know if you have any questions on this matter.

Children
No Data