Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to change tile header background at runtime?
posted

Widget Header Background Color:

My implementation : 
 I have used infragistic tile control for my widgets. For, widget customizations like iGoogle we have given one customization option Header Background Color. User can select any color from given list & when he/she saved this settings Header color will get changed on widget. This color is getting assigned by below css tag in TileGeneric.xaml

<igTiles:TileHeaderPresenter.Background>
                 <LinearGradientBrush EndPoint="0.5,1" StartPoint="0.5,0">
                          <GradientStop Color="#FF8B8989" Offset="0"/>
                          <GradientStop Color="#FF333333" Offset="0.539"/>
                 </LinearGradientBrush>
</igTiles:TileHeaderPresenter.Background>

Issue  :  How do I change this color at runtime?  If I give any color of my colorlist in above css tag then that is being applied on all widgets. But I want Header color based on user selection for particular to that widget & user's selection. And that is why I need to change header color at runtime.  

Description: E:\Documents and Settings\Bhavik\Desktop\HeaderColorProblem.PNG

Right Now, we are using label for header caption. So,I have implemented this with changing that label's background color. But that is not proper I know. The exact approach should be changing that css tag's color at runtime. 

Please guide me how to do that?