Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Installer Error for 2011.1
posted

When trying to install NetAdvantage Ultimate 2011.1, I'm getting errors.  The log indicates a proxy authentication issue.  My IT staff has provided me with the proxy information that I would need, but I don't know how to give it to the installer.

I get this error even if I uncheck the 'download service pack' checkbox.

Installer Log content here:
12:17:49: Log file initialized
12:17:50: Local installer C:\ProgramData\Infragistics\NetAdvantage_WPF_20111.msi will be used.
12:17:50: Local installer C:\ProgramData\Infragistics\NetAdvantage_WPF_20111_Samples.msi will be used.
12:17:50: Local installer C:\ProgramData\Infragistics\NetAdvantage_VersionUtility_20111.msi will be used.
12:17:51: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (407) Proxy Authentication Required.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at System.Xml.XmlDownloadManager.GetNonFileStream(Uri uri, ICredentials credentials)
   at System.Xml.XmlDownloadManager.GetStream(Uri uri, ICredentials credentials)
   at System.Xml.XmlUrlResolver.GetEntity(Uri absoluteUri, String role, Type ofObjectToReturn)
   at System.Xml.XmlReader.Create(String inputUri, XmlReaderSettings settings, XmlParserContext inputContext)
   at System.Xml.XmlReader.Create(String inputUri)
   at Infragistics.Wrapper.Interface.Utilities.AutoUpdatesUtility.DeSerialize[T](String sourceFile)
   at Infragistics.Wrapper.Interface.Utilities.AutoUpdatesUtility.UpdateRTMDownloadUrls()
12:17:53: serialnum matches expression:
12:17:53: Acceptable prefix found. Will validate the key

What do I do to resolve this issue and intall 2011.1?

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hi cmcfarlane,

I would recommend you to download the whole Ultimate .zip package that contains all the .msi installers and run the platform installer executable again. The errors in the log are because you are trying to install a product that you don't have locally (under the Setups sub directory). If you deselect WPF DV, WPF DV Help and WPF DV Samples it should be able to pick and install the rest.

You can download the complete bundle from here:

http://www.infragistics.com/dotnet/netadvantage/ultimate.aspx#Downloads

We currently don't support proxy configuration.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Alex Vezenkov

Children