Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'Infragistics.Windows.Automation.Peers.DataPresenter.CellAutomationPeer' Key being added: 'Infragistics.Windows.Automation.Peers.DataPresenter.CellAutomationPeer'
posted

i have just upgraded my computer to a Sony all in one PC and i have installed all the software i use,, but when it comes to running my application which uses infragistics controls via deployment and via Debugging environment the app crashes as soon as it has to load data into a XamDataGrid with the following error:

Argument Exception was unhandled

Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'Infragistics.Windows.Automation.Peers.DataPresenter.CellAutomationPeer'  Key being added: 'Infragistics.Windows.Automation.Peers.DataPresenter.CellAutomationPeer'

I have tried tracking down the error but to no avail so any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

The Computer is running Windows 7 Professional 64bit and im using NetAdvantage WPF 2010.3