Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
xamDataGrid Scroll-able
posted

Hello,

We are using xamDataGrid to show multiple columns in a window as attached below. You can see that Number is the first fixed column. After that there are multiple Unbound columns. In the below screen shot we could see 3 and half columns but we still have 10 columns. Again we have some fixed columns.

Now our question is, When I move the scroll bar the unbound columns will get moved, not the Number and second set of fixed columns. But When I try to drag any unbound column to move the position of the column within the set of unbound columns(Not to the fixed column). It is not getting moved. To get the movement I suppose to drag out of the grid boundary. Is there any way to restrict the boundary with in the grid, So that whenever I move the column out of the unbound column, it grid should start scroll to place it in another place.

Hope I have not confused. Please revert for any queries.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Saravanan GR.