Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Memory leak in Infragistics.Windows.DataPresenter.XamDataGrid
posted

In a WPF application, I have UserControls which contain XamDataGrids. I fill the grid DataSources with a List<T> of objects.  The UserControls loads ok. The problem comes when the UserControl is closed/disposed.  The list and the objects loaded onto the grid are NEVER released from memory. Tracking them, they are held by:

Infragistics.Windows.DataPresenter.XamDataGrid (1 instance) -> System.Windows.ResourceDictionary (1 instance) -> System.Collections.Generic.List<Windows.FrameworkElement> (1 instance) -> System.Windows.FrameworkElement[] (1 instance) -> Infragistics.Windows.DataPresenter.XamDataGrid (1 instance) -> System.Windows.EffectiveValueEntry[] (1 instance) -> List<T> (1 instance) (this is my list of objects)

Please, could anybody tell me if there is patch, a rollback or something to avoid this situation?

Thanks.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello,

I have been looking into your requirement and if it is possible for you, could you please send me an isolated sample project, where this issue is reproduced and steps that I need to follow to reproduce it, so I can investigate this further for you.

Looking forward for your reply.  

Reply Children
No Data