Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Hide/disable XamScheduleView's scrollbar
posted

Hello,

Is there someway to hide the scrollbar of the XamScheduleView?  I have a stackpanel with multiple XamScheduleView's, each scheduleview representing one day, stacked on top of each other vertically.  I'd like to have it so that the individual scheduleview's don't have a scrollbar and instead use the scrollbar of the stackpanel to navigate horizontally - this way as I scroll I can view the same time period for all the day's at the same time. 

During debugging I've found the TimeslotScrollBarVisibility property, and when set to Hidden it does what I'm looking for, but I can't figure out a way to access this property in code/XAML.  

Alternatively, having someway to synchronize the scrollbars together would accomplish the same goal.  Is there anyway to synchronize the scrollbars of XamScheduleViews?  (Although with this solution I'd still like to hide the individual scrollbars and only have a single scrollbar that controls the scrolling for all the scheduleviews.)

Thank you!

Parents Reply Children
No Data