Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
xamdatagrid groupby column
posted

I am grouping the xamdatagrid  with respective to column. and i have a button select all ..which should select all the records irrespective of grouping . We are using mvvm pattern in our project. We are using commands also .. 

How can i show all the records as selected.

In the codebehind i am getting the collection as group by record .. how can i access items from groupbyrecord type

posted

Hello cravika,

I have been looking into your issues and regarding select all option I can suggest you check the following forum thread where I already answered to your question:

http://forums.infragistics.com/forums/p/69167/353155.aspx#

Please notice that The GroupByRecord doesn’t directly refer to the item in your model because it is just a wrapper for the grouped information. Based on this it doesn’t have Item property and if you want to get its data you can access some of the following properties which the GroupByRecord provides:

Value, ChildRecords, GrouoByField

If you need any additional information on this matter please feel free to ask.