Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Centre justified cells have inconsistent vertical gridlines
posted

Hi,

I'm new to the xamDataGrid, so I might have missed something here.  I'm using Infragistics for WPF 2011.1.

My application uses the Office2010Blue theme by default.  For grids, this theme does not have vertical gridlines between the cells.  If I centre-justify a column, however, a vertical gridline will appear next to the column.  I've attached an image to this post that illustrates the issue-see the rating column, right hand grid line; the effect is very subtle, but noticable.

I've replicated the issue in the xamFeatureBrowser with the following code changes to .\xamFeatureBrowser\Samples\XamDataGrid\SimpleStyles_Samp.xaml

<igDP:Field Name="qbrate" Label="Rating">
  <igDP:Field.Settings>
    <!--igDP:FieldSettings EditAsType="{x:Type sys:Double}" /-->
    <igDP:FieldSettings>
      <igDP:FieldSettings.CellValuePresenterStyle>
        <Style TargetType="{x:Type igDP:CellValuePresenter}">
          <Setter Property="HorizontalContentAlignment" Value="Center" />
        </Style>
      </igDP:FieldSettings.CellValuePresenterStyle>
    </igDP:FieldSettings>
  </igDP:Field.Settings>
</igDP:Field> 

Is this an intended consequence of centre alignment? Is there anyway to override/fix this behaviour?  Preferably at an application level as I have many grids that are affected by this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Rik

Parents Reply Children
No Data