Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
TabItemEx Styling question
posted

Hello,

We have tab control with multiple tabitems, we allow users to customize the theme and have that set at runtime. However when we create our own styles for tabitems we want to them to based on the same theme as what the user has chosen.

On the tab control we set

Theme="{x:Static RiskManager:RiskManagerApplication.ThemeCurrentLiteral}">  is ThemeManager.ThemeCurrentLiteral which i something like ThemeManager.ThemeNameOffice2k7Blue;

on the tab item i have set BasedOn="{x:Static igThemes:PrimitivesOffice2k7Black.TabItemEx}"> but i want the "igThemes:PrimitivesOffice2k7Black" to be set to the current selected them through something like "{x:Static RiskManager:RiskManagerApplication.ThemeResourceSet.TabItemEx"

else if we dont set a basedon value it just default to the windows style and is not consitent with the rest of the UI.

Thanks Andrew.

Bigger code snipped below.....

<igWindows:XamTabControl Name="_tabControl" Grid.Row="1" SelectionChanged="_tabControl_SelectionChanged" TabLayoutStyle="MultiRowAutoSize"Theme="{x:Static RiskManager:RiskManagerApplication.ThemeCurrentLiteral}">

<igWindows:TabItemEx Header="{x:Static RMProperties:TabView.TabExchangeStatus}">

<igWindows:TabItemEx Name="_tabPositionByMarketByClient">

<igWindows:TabItemEx.Style>

<Style TargetType="igWindows:TabItemEx" BasedOn="{x:Static igThemes:PrimitivesOffice2k7Black.TabItemEx}">

<Setter Property="Header" Value="{x:Static RMProperties:TabView.TabPositionByMarketByClient}"/>

<Style.Triggers>

<DataTrigger Binding="{Binding Source={x:Static RiskManager:SettingsManager.Instance}, Path=System.IsExchangePostTradeMode, FallbackValue=False}" Value="True" >

<Setter Property="Header" Value="{x:Static RMProperties:TabView.TabPositionByMarketByTraderKey}"/>

</DataTrigger>

</Style.Triggers>

</Style>

</igWindows:TabItemEx.Style>

<some control goes here"/>

</igWindows:TabItemEx>