I'm generating a Excel document and I want to add boolean field.
My C# model has a boolean field that needs to be mofiled in exported excel document. By default Infragistics Excel Library generates TRUE/FALSE text in the sheet cell. How to generate a starndard Excel checkbox, that will be linked to the underlying cell?
My goal is to have an excel generated document that will contain a checkbox linked with boolean field from my model.
After working on this and doing some research, "Export Checkboxes to Excel" has been determined to be a new product idea. You can suggest new product ideas for future versions (or vote for existing ones) at http://ideas.infragistics.com.
There are many benefits to submitting an product idea:
- Direct communication with our product management team regarding your product idea.
- Notifications whenever new information regarding your idea becomes available.
- Ability to vote on your favorite product ideas to let us know which ones are the most important to you. You will have ten votes for this and can change which ideas you are voting for at any time.
- Allow you to shape the future of our products by requesting new controls and products altogether.
- You and other developers can discuss existing product ideas with members of our Product Management team.
Steps to create your idea:
The Product Idea site puts you in the driver’s seat and allows you to track the progress of your ideas at any time, see how many votes it got, read comments from other developers in the community, and see if someone from the product team has additional questions for you.
Thank you for contacting Infragistics.
We bought Infragistics libs to have that kind of features out-of-the-box..... but in that case I have to switch to one of your competitors that support checkboxes in Excel....
Anyway, thank you for reply.
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your opinion.
Has this "enhancement" been implemented yet?