It is possible to set new Level Descriptors on Runtime? The code below do not work. I dont know the reason why the pivot grid do not refresh the hierarchy
After looking into this and doing some research, "Change Hierarchy Descriptor on runtime" has been determined to be a new product idea. You can suggest new product ideas for future versions (or vote for existing ones) at http://ideas.infragistics.com.
There are many benefits to submitting an product idea:
- Direct communication with our product management team regarding your product idea.
- Notifications whenever new information regarding your idea becomes available.
- Ability to vote on your favorite product ideas to let us know which ones are the most important to you. You will have ten votes for this and can change which ideas you are voting for at any time.
- Allow you to shape the future of our products by requesting new controls and products altogether.
- You and other developers can discuss existing product ideas with members of our Product Management team.
Steps to create your idea:
The Product Idea site puts you in the driver’s seat and allows you to track the progress of your ideas at any time, see how many votes it got, read comments from other developers in the community, and see if someone from the product team has additional questions for you.
Thank you for contacting Infragistics.
I am just checking if you need any further assistance on the matter.
I guess, the question was answered, since there is not feature to change the hierarchy in runtime.
I do have a similar requirement of modifying hierarchy description at runtime. Is this adea implemented. If No, can you suggest how can i implement it.