Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Column Series ItemsSource
posted

Hi,

I'm currently working on the StackedColumnSeries but have run into a snag due to my chosen data:

I have 2 sets of data created from the same class: DataX, DataY

I need to set each of the stacked columns to be set to DataX & DataY, both classes have value members with the same name (DataX.fills, DataY.fills).

I was hoping to be able to access each of these series' individually like you can with separate line series as this would allow me to set the itemsSource to the correct data set.

Is there any work around? - I'm coding in C# using WPF.

Thanks,

Tom

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Tom,

Thank you for your post!

I have been looking into it and it seems that I am missing something from your scenario. Would you please provide me with more detailed information about the functionality you want to achieve?

Do you want to be able to set the ItemsSource for each part of the StackedSeries fragment?

Having this information would help me further investigate this issue for you.

Thank you for the provided information. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Children