Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to change the inscription "No Events" or translate it into another language
posted

We use the "XamScheduler" component, and if there are no events in a day, then we see the inscription "No Events". How can we change this inscription, or change the language (Russian, Ukrainian)

An example can be seen in the attached image.

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello,

My team and I have done an initial review of this forum thread, and unfortunately at the moment, there does not exist a way to change the “No Events” text you are referring to. This text is pulled from a resource string (.resx) file internal to the XamScheduler control, and we currently only support localizations of English, Spanish, French, and German languages. Unfortunately, there does not appear to be a way to associate your own resource files with the XamScheduler at this time, either.

If you would like to see the ability to change the “No Events” text of the agenda view in the XamScheduler potentially implemented in a future version, I would recommend suggesting a new product idea for this at our Xamarin Ideas Site, here. This will place you in direct communication with our product management teams who plan and prioritize upcoming features and development based on community and user feedback.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.